The Theo The Mouse Show
Learning through laughter and play!
The Theo The Mouse Show is aimed at Key Stage 1 children aged between 5-7 with all episodes being linked to the current UK national curriculum.
Each episode concentrates on using comedy and structured play to engage the children, utilising strong visuals to reinforce the teaching. All props and games are based on objects that can be found around the home, so children can easily reenact their versions of the lessons.
Many episodes feature fun songs and plenty of audience participation to ensure maximum engagement.
The Theo The Mouse Show allows children to learn through laughter and play!
Producers Wendy Abrahams and Wink
- Duration Season 1: 11 episodes between 8-10 minutes (on-going)
- Target Audience Boys and girls aged 5 to 7 years
- Languages Available English
- Genre Comedy / Live Action / Edutainment
- Format Live Action
- Please view full length episodes via the links below -Multiplication Episode & Force And Movement