Early learning through art
Award winning Arty Mouse is a small character who is big on creativity and he and his friends introduce simple creative skills, enabling children aged 3 to 6 years to express what they see in the world around them through creative exploration and discovery.
The Arty Mouse Activity title programme supports the UK National Curriculum, (the Common Core State Standards initiative in the USA and ACARA learning initiatives in Australia) enticing little learners to use a pen so they’ll be counting, reading, writing and drawing in no time.
With millions of units sold worldwide in over 50 territories the Arty Mouse programme has now expanded in to other categories to include;
• Educational Apps
• Computer games
• Early Learning software programmes
• Interactive, animated ebooks
• Personalised gift books and giftware
With great retail distribution and growing consumer awareness for Arty Mouse we are actively looking for partners in the following key categories;
• Arty Mouse Story Books
• Arts & Craft
• Educational Toys and Plush
• Games and Puzzles
• Greeting and Party
License Holder : Tide Mill Media Limited
Arty Mouse awards and accolades:
- Winner at Right Start Toy awards 2017
- Platinum and Gold award winner at Loved By Parents awards 2017
- Featured in Top Ten Activity Books for Children feature, The Independent Newspaper 2017
- Runner-up and highly commended at the Creative Steps Awards 2016
- Winner at the Progressive Preschool Awards 2015
- This multi award-winning preschool brand is now looking for licensing opportunities in other key categories.